Re: Announcing release of Yellowbonnet from Valiant Galaxy Associates

Just a quick note, I now realize what the problem is I mentioned in my earlier post with being called "player" when I'd entered a name. If you enter a name with a spacee, the game  automatically reassigns your name to be "player"

While a very miner detail, it would be sort of nice if spaces could be added sinse lots of good western names are things like Dock Holliday or Jessy James, not to mention John Wane or Clint Eastwood big_smile.

In my first game I attempted to call my  character Dark Mcgrue! big_smile.

If not possible to add, then perhaps a note should be given to the manual to let people no   it's letters only in names.

Btw, methinks the combat in the game is craaazy! I'd just bought a revolver as a tinhorn and had defeated two enemies, I went to the doctor and got surgery to bring my health back up to the max of 12, I then however found a scalpel which I started using as a weapon (which I'm guessing is less good).

I then fought the burgler and went down in two hits! honestly, two!
Firstly, methinks picking weapons is needed if not all weapons are equelk, or at least a "do you want to replace your x with this Y?" type of message, secondly if all weapons aren't! equal there needs to be some idea which weapon is better, thirdly battle stats or damage really! need reporting, and fourthly, is it me or is the best way to get through yellow bonnet, even with the revolver to never ever fight anything ever!

So much for the rough housin', fightinn', shootin' and lots of other violent verb manglin' words wild west big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector