Re: What do people believe when it comes to religion and or spirituality?

Hi everyone.

I didnd't think i'd be posting in this topic but I just wnat to say to bladestorm  that I'm sorry. I made a post which i deleted and put another post in it's place. The first post i posted wasn't nice and If I remember correctly was aimed at bladestorm, so I want to say once again, i'm sorry and I guess i was in a bad mood that day.

Now that's out of the way. I've been doing some research on  UFO and aliens. Some people say these beings were alive on other planets before earth and that I can believe. I do believe there are UFO's and beings from other planets and wouldn't be surprised if people will be able to talk to them face to face in about 20 to 450 years from now. I know there are channelars who channel these beings and I'm going to look more into that when I can.

The Christians I've read about when reading about these beings believe that they are demons from Satan.

I, p ersonally don't know what to believe but yI can tell you this; if one contacts me or i manage to contact them, I will be asking a lot of questions.

I want to obologise once again to everyone. if I came across as harsh or rude, i don't mean to be and feel quite bad since I don't know your life and what you go through on a day to day bases.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sukil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sukil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sukil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector