Re: Monthly chat July 2015

Hi.
I'm still on my winter break, which lasts to around the 20th of this month, I believe.
@Dark, interesting you mention volunteer magistrates; I don't believe this is possible in my country, unless you have the required qualifications. So, out of curiosity, what is required over there to apply for this?
I've heard about your little heatwave over in Europe and apparently some places in France reached record high temperatures. It's still not as hot as it gets in summer over here, though. tongue
Lastly, I'm playing around with the new feature in iOS, IE, Apple music. I know someone else made a topic for this elsewhere, so I won't write too much about it here. I'm just glad this was made available in South Africa from the launch date, as we have to go through other means to access services like Spotify, Pandora etc. I'm trying t he 3 month free trial to see if I like it, after which I'll decide if it's worth a subscription.