Re: Frandum, a primarily quest-based exploration Mud

Hello,

Feyn speaking, one of the admins of Frandum.

It is true players have been lacking recently, but we keep updating the game based upon the ideas of those who come and our own crazy dreams. Thanks for the review and comments, I'm generally around during office hours CET and ready to answer your questions (though holidays are coming). Others admins come from time to time but they are quite shy tongue. If no one seems to be around, you can use the pray/report/idea/bug/typo commands to register your questions, complaints, or improvement proposals.

To answer the questions above: there is no command to delete a character though I can delete yours if you want. Anyway, you are not limited in the number of characters you start, so if you have changed your mind you can start again, or ask me and I can for instance change your race. The Oracle is south of the city of Agno r, which is due west of the Crossroads of Wildstone and then some to the north before reaching Tumulus. She is the one who will tell you more about the mysterious dreams as you gain levels, through riddles leading to new clues and books listing the places to visit based upon your level. Going there you will find plenty of quests of all kinds, adapted to your strength and experience.