Re: Frandum, a primarily quest-based exploration Mud

@Feyn, hello and welcome to the forum. Personally I'm a big questing fan, so I look forward to exploring more of that side the game, though I hope the quests aren't too far into guess the verb if style teretory, but we'll see.
My only miner complaint thus far is the ascii map, sinse most people here use screen reading programs to speak text out loud and as you imagine listening to slash slash slash bar bar bar slash hash hash isn't too informative big_smile.
Then again I've only run into one ascii map so far at the crossroads, so maybe that is the only one in the game?

I don't mind playing as a human, sinse unlike with other games it seems that in frandum your race doesn't limit you hugely to specific classes or whatever, but it might have been nice to find out more information earlier, or be able to change my race later, still it&# 039;s not something I'm too bothered about. Hopefully I can finish the quest in the chapple and see what else the game has to offer.

@Victorious, yes, the game has a website which contains info about the world and setting find it here

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frandum via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector