Re: Accessible email client

Yeah, I tried the more recent version of Windows Live Mail, and I couldn't hardly make heads nor tails of it. I really do need to spend more time with Thunderbird, I did a bit of poking around and discovered there were some interface tweaks ASquared recommened for their app to work best with it I wasn't aware of before, so perhaps it'll work better later. I agree about the inbox thing though, I always had my Outlook set to drop me straight into the inbox upon startup. Then again, from the way the treeview looks, a separate inbox might be created for each account, making that impractical, and considering, once I actually feel comfortable using Thunderbird, I'll have at least three pop3 accounts delivering mail into this client, perhaps more.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jsymes via Audiogames-reflector