Re: Accessible email client

Thanks, I'll keep that tip in mind. I'm actually kinda surprised I'm not getting nagged by that active content message you mentioned earlier in the thread. When I tinkered with it a bit a few weeks ago, it was nagging me too, but when I was toying with it this morning, no nags. tongue Not sure how I got so lucky like that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jsymes via Audiogames-reflector