Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

No, I didn't implement such a system, I don't believe in forcing users to go to such lengths to play a game. Its a game, after all. While I would like to restore dmnb and get it back up and running, these crashing ishues have been present for over 3 months now, ever since i've patched and fixt up the lag. I won't say what my plans for the game are currently as its still undecided and I don't want to start receiving questions on the course of action I take, but when i'm ready to announce the return, i'll let you all know on this topic.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tablen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindman75 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector