Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

[[wow]] that many ships ha?
Well to be honest I used to be like that, but now I have the ship I need and thats the only one I fly.
So, I start with a small light fraiter.
When I have enough for the next class up I get that.
Then trash the other, then I do that right up to fantom.
I always have a portal back to inderian.
Next I get my nova galactic.
That ship I keep.
I will do the same for exploration, I will probably get the lockheed and maybe then another explorer class maybe.
As for battles I have no crew as such but I  may experiment on some of the bigger or smaller battlers to see what they are like.
The nature of me playing and not being able to play for much of the time means that I may just end up as a minor cargo hauler maybe with rp if I can get a big enough ship with crew.
Why you would have 20 ships to yourself is just bad as.
Now if you had a faction that would be a different thing, or an in game company again different but I don't think we have the playerbase for that.
Last night in inderian it was quite unstable but once i got off it well it was ok.
I had been playing for some time so well.
As for the current tester team.
I wish you good luck, and if danny wants me back I'll gladly join back and continue to do what I can.
However if its deemed I am not wanted I will not stand for realection testing with realitysoftware and before when it was reality gaming was fun.
For the last 2 years when we started with sounds and stuff I had a lot to do.
But with dmnb right now there are enough people testing it that I feel I am not really needed though I'd like to test other things maybe.
Its been fun however long that lasts at any rate.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tablen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindman75 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector