Re: Monthly chat August 2015

Hi Tom.

That makes sense. I do vaguely remember seeing the cartoon in the eighties, and a boy called Lionus (which name I always found weerd), wanderin around with  a blanket but  honestly it never took off over here at all, I was actually quite surprised when I saw how many references there were to it in American media sinse I just recall Charley brown as a fairly general American kids cartoon not that different from a lot of others, and the idea that Charley brown's christmas and halloween specials are sort of a staple in America I do find odd.

I'm fairly sure there are similar things over here, although oddly enough less so now that tv has become a lot blander. Anyway I've got to dash off again, I've got unexpected music learning oncemore this morning which is fantastic, but exhausting!