Re: Monthly chat August 2015

Hi Petra.
Glad you located this site again, having fun is what we're hear for sinse games are fun, or at least they dam well should be big_smile.
Actually I confess I've not been keeping up with playing as much as I should. Aprones two new games are both amazing, and there are the updates to the wastes, and Clok mud, and probably a few others in new releases I need to look into but even though I finished at the Aims music school on sunday I've not found myself quite up to much gaming, which is I admit not a good thing, though understandable.

I have however been spending my time booking more vocal courses (yes I'm a glutten for punishment), exercising, both vocally and more specifically, continuing with Robin Hobb and also watching some classic Doctor Who with my dad. Actually we saw a couple of the real classics this week including Robots of Death and Horror of Fang rock, which are classic stories I've not seen before.
I can see now why Tom Baker was such a popular doctor, although he's still not exactly a favourite. On the other hand, seeing Leela in full savage mode after all her audios is great, and it's nice to finally get to see the first appearences of creatures like the Rutans I've only heard in the Bf stories and not seen before (I've watched a lot of classic who, but by no means all of it).

I'll be heading back to my flat on Sunday, and then I'll hopefully be able to get some more gaming done, though I have work on my doctorate to do, also I'll need to restore a lot of the software onto my desktop, sinse it turns out the previous splirky behaviour was due to a corrupt system error and the C drive needed blanking.
Not a problem, sinse I have everything regularly backed up, indeed even less of a problem given that  the second hd and my external hd are sti ll fine, but still a bit of a task, particularly refixing avg licenses.
I hope my Gma game licenses will be okay.

I do still intend to get a mac, but as it looks like I'll be horribly! busy for the next couple of months I might wait until November until crimbo and other end of year sales roll around sinse hay if I can get one a little cheaper why not?

Oh, ad my book review and article have been posted.
the review for the second red dwarf book is Here and my article on formulae in books can be found Here

I'll definitely be doing some more, in particular I want to review the third red dwarf books, and I'm pretty sure another article will occur to me soon.