Re: Rule changes in developers room?

"just ignore it" is never an answer in my book to forum problems, or indeed any sort of problems, and after all it just lets people get away with whatever the bad behaviour is.

The problem about creating rules is as I said, that this is a difficult process to quantify, and I'd be too concerned any dogmatic rule would cause more fear among the innocent than the guilty, which is why I suggested creating a "this has got to stop on pain of punishment" type of topic and then dealing with offenders appropriately, after all the sorts of free discussions of programming languages you describe Aprone would only be to the bennifit of the forum and indeed the community at large.

As I said if you want to put together a "Stop or else" moderation message and stick it up in the developer's roomthat would be appreciated and a good start in dealing with any offenders after that point.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector