Re: Swamp For Beginners

Thank you so much!
Not only did that answer my questions, it's exactly the kind of tips/advice that will make this thread great.

Do you have any specific tips for learning the maps?  That's one skill in which I am seriously lacking, and I don't know how to go about improving it.  Someone posted something about tactile maps, and that would be awesome, because the only success I've ever had with maps was along those lines.  But for now, any map-learning advice would be greatly appreciated.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector