Sean,
Do you think (theoretically even) that the sound on the SB2 could be
improved by changing the power supply? I was surprised at how much the
digital cable change over made a difference but I'm no engineer and
know that such tweaks are sometimes dismissed by those that are
engineers. I can only say that in the past my experience has been that
such things do make a difference but that the law of diminishing
returns kicks in pretty quickly i.e. the first change from the mundane
interconnect costing �10 to the decent �100 one is pretty convincing
but the move from the �100 to the �300 one is much less apparent. In
any event I was happy to risk �80 on the Russ Andrews power supply to
find out. 


(And congratulations Sean on the Squeezebox 2 after my experiences with
the Netgear I was about to abandom the whole music server thing - now
I'm listen to long lost tracks and discs from my collection in wholly
new and unexpected combinations.)


-- 
gandt
_______________________________________________
audiophiles mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/lists/listinfo/audiophiles

Reply via email to