NealG Wrote: 
> Andy, that is a really insightful post, very interesting.
> 
> 
> 
> Which is exactly what I did if you remember for my SB1, re-housed the
> SB and placed a simple 3 terminal regulator close to the SB.
> 
> I powered an SB2 from the same supply and noted a sonic improvement as
> well, however, not as significant as the SB1 but noticeable all the
> same.  I think it would sound even better with one of your more
> sophisticated designs
> 
> I look forward to hearing more about your experiments, keep it up!

Hi Neal, 

Being a lazy sod, I still haven't built the PS you sent me the design
for some time ago in PFM land.  I don't recall if you were using an
external DAC with your SB1 or not.  If you were, did the improved PS
have an impact on the SB1's performance via an external DAC?  

Thanks, 

Stuart.


-- 
Stuart Mason
_______________________________________________
audiophiles mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/lists/listinfo/audiophiles

Reply via email to