Yes, there're too many variables why certain thing sound better than the
other thing. Even though the Bolder SB2 sounded better than the
Transporter at the RMAF, at the end of the day, all I can say is, it
sounded better than the Transporter at the RMAF.

On the audiocircle, Wayne is well-known, some times we wrote things
without writing the whole sentence and we're forgiven for that. I have
to make sure that I write full sentence in the other forums, so that it
didn't cause any confusion.

Peace, and enjoy your music.

--
95bcwh