one other thing:
You say the modded SB sounded better than the TP on wayne's system.
Isn't it in Wayne's best interest to make his SB sound better than the
TP? He has a financial interest in this after all.
It was his room, couldn't he engineer it to make his mods sound better.
I am not questioning his integrity, but he could have an unconcious bias
toward his own product.

i am a skeptomaniac when it it comes to audio, remember "buyer beware"

That's why I think it's good you will give the TP a 30 day trial. I
wouldn't have tried mine otherwise.

If Wayne will  offer me a 30 day trial of his modded SB and Ultimate PS
I will jump on the offer. I would also like a trial of his modded TP. I
promise I will buy what sounds best to me. You can run my credit card
and charge what I don't return.

How about it Wayne, will you do that?

I truly have no vested interest in the TP, I'll dump it yesterday if I
find something better near it's pric (and, yes Wayne's 2400.00 setup is
close enough)

So sell me Wayne, I am eager to be convinced!

--
tomjtx