tomjtx;150596 Wrote:
> Greg, did you try plugging the SB wall wart into a power conditioner?
> This made a significant difference in SQ. Next get a Bolder modded
> Elpac. There are only a few elpacs left and Bolder is raising it's mod
> price from 85.00 to 100.00 on Nov.1.
> You can order the mod before you buy the elpac. When you buy the elpac
> have them ship it directly to Bolder to save shipping costs.

Thanks for the suggestions. No, I haven't tried anything with the SB3
yet. Being a bit of a DIYer, I am planning to build my own PSU, just in
the research and planning stage at the moment. I have been followng the
Bolder/RWA/Sqeezebox PSU threads on all the forums I can find.

A power conditioner is probably worth looking at for my hifi in
general, not just for the SB3.

regards

--
Greg Erskine