JJZolx;152427 Wrote:
> I've found that turning off the (as yet) useless 2nd display to be the
> best of all worlds.  Until someone thinks up a good use for the thing.
I'd like to use the second display to show the comment field as all my
rips include bios and reviews in this tag, but getting it exactly as I
want it has foxed me so far.

My display is now a right mess and resetting MusicInfo to defaults does
not sort it out.

Using browse I can brwse through albums (for instance) but when I hit
the right button, instead of getting the track listing I receive the
comment (which is useless as it's the same for all the tracks). I can't
seem to figure out how to get back to listing the tracks.

It's made all much harder as I don't currently have a laptop in the
house so I have to make changes upstairs on my main desktop machine and
then run downstairs to see what affect they've had on the display.

Oh.....

MC

--
ModelCitizen