ModelCitizen;153104 Wrote:

> Using browse I can brwse through albums (for instance) but when I hit
> the right button, instead of getting the track listing I receive the
> comment (which is useless as it's the same for all the tracks). I can't
> seem to figure out how to get back to listing the tracks.
>
> MC

Just go to "player settings"/"basic settings" and check here below
"Title Format": i presume you have checked "Comment" as current format,
so just choose as current format "Tracknum. Artist - Title" or something
like that...

--
Chander

Transporter & SB3, Arcam Alpha 8R+8P, Klipsch RF7, Synology CS 406, some
QED cables.