empty99;164132 Wrote:
> You are no longer virgin the moment you dared posted on this
> "Audiophile" site ;^)

There is no way back. When you lose your virginity - you can't get it
back. Most of us are of the opinion that you don't want to either ;)

empty99;164132 Wrote:

> I looked at those speakers and can't help noticing all those squared
> corners and flat baffles, known to cause diffractions, vibrations and a
> boxy sound.

That was the absolute truth 15 years ago.. But these days I have
listened to square boxes that sounds really good - no boxy sound at
all. Some of the even better than B&W - at the same price or less (B&W
is really expensive in Scandinavia - and we have many local producers
that make really good stuff).

The sad thing about Stridbeck's site is the lack of info. It looks like
he has a shop as well as making speakers. His recommendation for
electronics is Rotel... Based on this, being partial to Rotel, I
suggest that you try to get to listen to them with the Rotel RA-1062.
That should be a good start.

--
tomsi42

SB3, Rotel RC-1070/RB-1070, dynaBel Exact, Kimber Kable 4TC and Timbre.