ddddddden;164345 Wrote:

> Are the S+ and S- terminals a feature of the specific PS you are using?

Yeah the Power One HB5-3. I hooked up the sensing yesterday and it was
even more of a pain than I thought it would be. I used 16 gauge   SPC
which is rated just over 3 amps for cable transmission, and 18 gauge
tinned copper for the sense line. I twisted both pairs seperately, but
would have preferred shielded cable for the sense lines. The cord is 4'
long compared to my last one of 18", but the voltage went up to 5.5 with
this cord, while it was 5.0 with the stockish cord. I adjusted the trim
pot to 5.0 again and have been 'breaking it in' for 24 hours.

--
Skunk