Ken;185202 Wrote:

> It's hard to say if the testing we did has its limitations or if my
> head
> just keeps playing tricks on me. But FLAC and WAV streaming do sound
> different to my ears, and I'm pleased that Slim provides us with both
> options :).

My bet is that it's your head.  Take that as a compliment: you are too
smart for your own good and your brain is helping you.  If it knows
there is a difference, then it will accentuate anything it can to make
it different.

(Sort of a brain-based room-correction thing...)

Why I am glad to be an idiot some days. :)

--
snarlydwarf