JezA;434371 Wrote:
> Is that one utter or two? Feel free to disagree, or be rude, but I'll
> respect you more if you actually say something interesting or explain
> your otherwise fatuous remark.

You can have as many as you like.  If you don't think 20w can drive a
pair of reasonably designed loudspeakers of say 91-92dB sensitivity
(which isn't even that high), you seriously need to broaden your
horizons, or stop giving out duff info.

Ability to deliver current is generally more important than the watt
rating of an amp, or do you believe the W rating of all those silly
micro systems?

I'd also like to ask you, seeing as I have bitten properly, in what
areas in the TP showing its age?

--
browellm

Transporter >> Kondo M7 >>Art Audio Quintet, Border Patrol PS >> Living
Voice IBX/R2