The end of my rcS file looks like this and I get no errors...

# Start Samba
#if [ -x /etc/init.d/samba ]; then
#       /etc/init.d/samba start &
#fi

# Call file 'SB_priority' to set all audio priorities
# by ensuring squeezeplay is fully initialised first
/etc/init.d/SB_priority &

# Start squeezeplay
/etc/init.d/squeezeplay start

I've only commented out the block beginning '# Start Samba' myself.
Yours may not be commented out - it's OK either way!

You also need to change file access permissions at the command line
before rebooting. Use...

chmod 777 /etc/init.d/SB_priority

Does that help?

Bob

P.S. the '&' at the end of '/etc/init.d/SB_priority &' causes the file
SB_priority to run as a separate and independent process (a background
task). It will not stop rcS from running - squeezeplay will still
initialize and SB_priority will run in the background waiting for 100
secs before it executes it's commands.

--
bobertuk

1 x Touch - SC 7.6.0 - SSOTS v4.91