bobertuk;652080 Wrote:
> If you enter each command manually at the touch command-line it will
> take effect immediately. If you want it to survive a Touch reboot -
> e.g. a firmware update - it will need to be written into the Touch rcS
> file as well.
>
> Bob

That's how I understood it from the get go. The huge advantage of being
able to effect the change in the priority is that you are given a chance
to hear your change AS THE MUSIC KEEPS PLAYING! (sorry for shouting,
just thought that this is a great way to do side-by-side comparisons
without any time delays).

Also, each time I execute that command in the terminal, the system
informs me immediately that the priorities have bee rearranged, so I
figure that the change took effect right away.

--
magiccarpetride