ralphpnj wrote:
> Funny thing is one of your fellow Swedes linked to the laminar streamer
> on the Stereophile forum back in December
> (http://forum.stereophile.com/content/i-cant-wait) and of course I
> responded by calling the product pure BS and of course I was dismissed
> with some typical audiophile mumbo jumbo. Will audiophiles ever learn?

No they will not , all we can hope for is no new recruits and that that
nature will have it's way . the hobby dies with the last confused
audiophool , a very rich one a DAC would then cost 3B$ as he have the
finance the whole thing at 1 customer.

And a couple of decades later the hobby get resurrected by some cool
people :) (cue riding into the sunshine.... )