Archimago wrote:
> ...It's fun just putting stuff "out there" in a more empirical
> fashion...

At the risk of repeating myself, it's great that you feel this way. Our
society (and the internet which is simply a reflection of society) is
far too polluted by conspiracy theorists and mystics (and dare I say,
post-modern claptrap, generally). Although some feel think that
audiophilia is an unimportant backwater of the general problem, the
advocacy of empirical evidence as the basis for our understanding of
reality is important in whatever field. I should do far more myself...