arnyk wrote:
> Well, if you say so, but I don't rock that way.
>
> It is a commercial product and it is what it is. So the question is what
> is it?
>
> It is pretty clear to anybody with familiarity with the internals of
> this kind of hardware what it is from the supplied documentation.
>
> Saying that it is a USB hub that is kind of degenerate as compared to
> the usual USB hub is like saying that a car that has three wheels is
> kinda missing something as compared to usual kind that has 4 wheels.
> There is no controversy over what is missing, and you don't need to have
> the physical device in your hands to know the true facts of the matter.
>
> The far more salient issue that there is no reliable evidence that
> anybody has been able to bring to the table, that the device addresses
> an issue that exists, or that it addresses it in the real world.
>
> If you understand the technology then you understand that it is possible
> that this evidence may not exist. Ever.
>
> Given what you seem to be saying, you don't understand the relevant
> technology sufficiently to have that concern.
>
> IOW, your post is just empty words, possibly expressing your
> frustrations with your own personal limitations.
>

> That argument has been used to justify almost every fraudulent product
> that has ever been. If you want to line yourself up with >100 of years
> worth of liars, cheats, and fraudsters by mouthing their words, please
> be my guest.
>
> BTW, that argument lasts in court for several nanoseconds, more or less.
> ;-)
>
> Your post shows zero understanding of business law.

JS has said he has measured noise, that's enough for me.

What he describes accords with my experience of what affects SQ. Your
viewpoint doesn't.

There are plenty of windbags on the interweb who claim to have never
heard any difference and want to enforce that view on others, why they
can't just let people hear what they want to hear and discuss it like
sensible adults still bemuses me.

Touch optimisations http://touchsgotrythm.blogspot.co.uk/