Julf wrote:
> It is funny how there seems to be a couple of "true believers" who
> *attack any attempt at rational, fact-based discussion*. They really do
> try to shut any dissenting voices down in whatever way they can.
You really think that my correcting Archi's mistaken idea that measuring
8KHz noise spike for the Regen was trying to "shut any dissenting voices
down"?

Here's fact based discussion which I attempted to engage bot you & Archi
in but you both failed to participate - looks like you were the ones
shutting down any attempt at rational, fact-based discussion.
How would you go about measuring a fluctuating noise floor in the
operation of a device. What measuring technique do you propose should be
used to find this fluctuation in the analogue waveform?

So, let's get to it with this fact based discussion, then - you claim to
know the science - let's go, I'm all ears!