jkeny wrote:
> You really think that my correcting Archi's mistaken idea that measuring
> 8KHz noise spike for the Regen was trying to "shut any dissenting voices
> down"?

What mistake was that?

> Here's fact based discussion which I attempted to engage bot you & Archi
> in but you both failed to participate - looks like you were the ones
> shutting down any attempt at rational, fact-based discussion.

I believe the conversation was recessed about a month ago and you
promised to provide some reliable evidence to support your questionably
assertions.

> How would you go about measuring a fluctuating noise floor in the
> operation of a device. What measuring technique do you propose should be
> used to find this fluctuation in the analogue waveform?

(1) A proper listening test

(2) Use of the usual lab gear to measure it.

> So, let's get to it with this fact based discussion, then - you claim to
> know the science - let's go, I'm all ears!

jkeny there is good reason to believe that you have no functional
comprehension of either point (1) or point (2) above.

What credentials do you have that would suggest that you know anything
about them?

Thus far you have trashed every attempt to use those means by making
spurious technical claims.