marcoc1712 wrote:
> You posted here something regarding Jitter, are we talking about this?
> I'm not, so any conclusion is irrrilevant here.

Now I'm confused. What ARE we talking about??? This whole thread is
about jitter, isn't it?
The _only_ reason I've ever heard of why WAV/PCM would sound better than
FLAC is due to increased jitter due to higher or more uneven processor
load.

Now you are saying you have another reason? Which one? Or does it just
sound better without any reason?

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 8, the Universal App for iOS 7 and iOS 8*