marcoc1712 wrote:
> You posted here something regarding Jitter, are we talking about this?
> I'm not, so any conclusion is irrrilevant here.

You are talking about audible differences. As we all agree there is no
change in the actual bits, the differences have to be either jitter or
noise.

> The other Article by Archimago, posted in the other thd Is much more
> relevant, since compare the output from different formats. Please read
> conclusions.

Could you post a link and quote the part of the conclusions you think
support your position?

> I've scrolled but found ANY measure...

Definitely several mentions of measurements. No actual numbers, but then
your numbers, without any details of hws they were measured, are rather
worthless:

Wombat wrote:
> I didn't think about these things a while but remember a developer of
> the rockbox alternative player firmware team posted something similar at
> hydrogenaudio. Playing flac allowed players playing longer as
> uncompressed.

As to he questions you didn't answer:

Julf wrote:
> So your load numbers are not total system load numbers? Are they the
> numbers just for the squeezelite process? Is kernel-side load included?
> How did you measure it?

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953