rgro wrote:
> Ralph....really?  And that's your justification for potentially
> besmirching somebody's reputation?  Shame on you.
>
> I can never understand what these guys are talking about, but if you
> read post #506 on this thread you'll see John Swenson's (the engineer)
> reply to another chap who's got him mixed up with the music reviewer:
>
> http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f27-uptone-audio-sponsored/uptone-audio-regen-power-supply-add-24963/index21.html
>
> And a reminder to all of us that, especially in this upcoming election
> year, it's breathtakingly easy to slide from innocuous error to
> unsubstantiated rumor, to witch hunt, and worse.

I repeat: someone is lying and I would bet my money on Stereophile since
lying is what they do best.

It's funny that you mention (US) elections in the same post with
Stereophile since both Stereophile and US politicians have one thing in
common: they will do and say just about anything for MONEY. Remember it
is always only about money, nothing, and I do mean nothing, else
matters. Money "trumps" everything. But what really surprises me is that
so many people just don't understand this simple fact of life.

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos