Archimago wrote:
> Yeah, that too is a worry...
>
> For my part, I try to get my kids involved every time I open up a device
> so it's not all literally that "magic" black box. Details might be too
> difficult to understand, but one can at least explain the building
> blocks and general principles; no magic inside there. If they at least
> can grasp that basic tenet and move on to be empowered to explore if
> ever faced with mysticism, at least it's a start...

Can this be done with Apple products? And more importantly, what do you
tell your children when you find the box clearly labelled "magic" inside
the Apple product? :)

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos