arnyk wrote:
> As usual wew have a post that makes false claim and then assumes that
> everybody agrees with it.
>
> You've invented a highly narrow criteria which is impossible, namely:
> "You can't prove that holds true for all people at all times and under
> all circumstances." , and then faulted ABX testing because it can't do
> that impossible thing.
>
> There is no test that  holds true for all people at all times and under
> all circumstances. If it exists, name it!
>
> That sort of false logic may fool young children, but this is generally
> a forum that is populated by teenagers and adults.

Isn't that what "prove" means? Beyond any doubt? And if there is no test
that proves that for all people for all circumstances there is no real
audible difference between two components then where did I go wrong?

I didn't say your statement was wrong, just pointing out your caveat
that proving things for "reasonable people" (though I take exception to
your use of the word reasonable implying that those who don't agree with
you aren't being reasonable... ;) ) implies that it's a statistical
probability not absolute truth. Is that a fair reading of your comment?