MadScientist wrote:
> Well, for those who wish to try it, there should be available material
> shortly.    I remain open minded about the format but if it encourges
> better audio mastering practices that has to be a bonus.
>

> http://www.audiostream.com/content/what-mqa#iWT9o5sylEKO2eO3.97

Hmm I agree with mr waldrep on this old analog recordings are not and
can not be hirez .
There are very few real hirez recordings .

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )