I didn't get a Digi+ Pro, but just got HiFiBerry's DAC+ standard up and
running this afternoon. Added it to the Raspberry Pi 3 I got for
Christmas.

Made myself a little basement system with my aged LS3/5a clones and was
very impressed with the improved sound quality of this DAC. Much better
than the onboard miniplug output of the Raspberry Pi board by itself.

The only thing I'm not impressed with was the black acrylic case. It
relies on a bit of tension to hold the case together and the top piece
broken under that tension a few minutes after assembly. Recommend you
got a step or two up if you get one of their cases.