adamdea wrote:
> One could go on, but the gist of it is that the level of understanding
> of perceptual science required to see through the entire subjectivist
> canon is about the same as the level of understanding of physics
> required to understanding that cartoon characters do not obey newtonian
> mechanics.

That's all well and good but what about quantum mechanics?

Since we all know that to fully understand the mysteries of high end
audio a full and thorough understanding and knowledge of advanced
quantum mechanics is required. And once one has obtained this knowledge
and understanding one will clearly see that the difference between
objective and subjective is nonexistent. :)

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: LMS 7.9 on dedicated windows 10 computer w/2 Drobos