CLIPPING
InguzDSP creates a few files in /usr/share/InguzEQ/, after you've set up
Inguz there are 2 files of interest: error & log.txt. You can check for
errors with:

Code:
--------------------
    cat /usr/share/InguzEQ/error
--------------------

It should give you no output at all.

The file log.txt can get big and we're only interested in the latest
data so we'll use 'tail' to just give us the end of the file and print
any new information as it comes in:

Code:
--------------------
    tail -f /usr/share/InguzEQ/log.txt
--------------------

If there's clipping going on, it will print 'CLIPPING+' or 'CLIPPING-'
and something along the lines of:

Code:
--------------------
    20180105181413: 01:53:01:53:01:02 2387377 samples, 404442.711 ms (1610.266
init), 0.1335 * realtime, peak 0.865 dBfs
--------------------

We're only interested in the last bit, the peak-value, a peak > 0 means
clipping.
The log will also contain the following information:

Code:
--------------------
    20180105181939: 00:04:20:16:cd:70 24/96000 PCM => 24/96000 PCM TRIANGULAR,
gain -16 dB
--------------------

Once again, we're only interested in the last bit, the gain, if you're
experiencing clipping you should adjust it.
In the above example a gain of 1dB lower would already prevent the
clipping. To adjust the clipping enter the following in a terminal:

Code:
--------------------
    sudo nano /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin/i386-linux/InguzDSP.exe.config
--------------------

RESAMPLING
By default InguzDSP will turn off when LMS needs to resample (except for
MP3 & OGG-files). I've added extra profiles to Plugin.pm that allow for
resampling and even upsampling. There are 4 extra profiles in there:
template_FLAC24_resample: allows for resampling when necessary and spits
out 24bit FLAC's
template_FLAC16_resample: allows for resampling when necessary and spits
out 16bit FLAC's
template_FLAC24_upsample192 and template_FLAC24_upsample96: upsampling
to respectively 24bit/192kHz and 24bit/96kHz

InguzDSP uses 24bit filters and all processing is done in 24bit,
template_FLAC16_resample turns it back into 16bit after the processing
is done.

On line 3596 of the attached Plugin.pm you'll find 2 extra if-statements
checking for the squeezebox-model, you should adjust here if you want to
use a certain profile.
I've got a Receiver (which can playback 24bit/48kHz) so I've got it
setup to apply the FLAC24_resample-template when the modelname equals
'receiver', and I've got a SqueezeLite-box with a soundcard that can
only do 16bit/48kHz so I've got that setup to use the
FLAC16_resample-template.
You can find the model-name of your device on LMS-settings page. If
you've already got InguzDSP set up, replacing the Plugin.pm-file and
restarting LMS twice should take care of the settings but you might have
to delete the file 'custom-convert.conf' in the same folder
(/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Plugins/InguzEQ/) before restarting.

|Filename: InguzEQ_Plugin.pm_resampling.zip                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24300|