bobertuk wrote:
> If anyone is interested attached is a zip file containing all of the
> Inguz web site pages and content from 2015 which I downloaded it from
> the 'Wayback Machine' one page at a time. The page URL links don't link
> through to the other pages so each page needs to be looked at
> individually but it may be useful.
>
> 23649
>
> Bob

Hi bobertuk
Thanks those pages really helped.
Noticed you're using an XU4 with ubuntu 16.04, same here, would love to
get inguz running on that setup but haven't had much luck. Did you
manage to get it working on the XU4?
I got the plugin installed with the web page control working and file
types in LMS showing inguz but no sound unfortunately, I had assumed it
might be because of the arm processor.