gegen wrote:
> Hi bobertuk
> Thanks those pages really helped.
> Noticed you're using an XU4 with ubuntu 16.04, same here, would love to
> get inguz running on that setup but haven't had much luck. Did you
> manage to get it working on the XU4?
> I got the plugin installed with the web page control working and file
> types in LMS showing inguz but no sound unfortunately, I had assumed it
> might be because of the arm processor.

Hi gegen,

Glad the pages helped. I tried getting Inguz to work on XU4 but like you
could never get it going properly. I went on to try out Brutefir and got
EQ working but could never get Room Correction working. In the end I
went over to Intel-NUC with Windows 10 and Inguz works as intended with
a few restrictions but nothing that prevents full use.

1 x Touch
1 x Radio
1 x Boom
1 x Intel-NUC server/squeezelite running LMS 7.91 on Windows 10
1 X Odroid-XU4 server/squeezelite running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
WaveIO USB into Lavry DA-10 DAC
Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM NAC 72
Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
Behringer DEQ2496