I use a Velodyne Minivee and can recommend it. It is very solid and
disciplined and -at least for me- provides all the bass I'll ever need.

But I should also note that I am clearly not a basshead. I keep the sub
at 10-20% volume (and often turned off). That may also be because the
7inch "Torrent" drivers in the Totem Element Fire speakers provide fun
bass extension.

Subs are tricky to set up to really complement your system. Less is
more. I don't want a cello to sound like a blue whale's mating call.

...pablo
Server: Virtual Machine (on VMware Workstation 14 Pro) running Ubuntu
16.04 + LMS 7.9
System: SB Touch --optical->- Benchmark DAC2HGC --AnalysisPlus Oval
Copper XLR->- NAD M22 Power Amp --AnalysisPlus Black Mesh Oval->- Totem
Element Fire
Other Rooms: 2x SB Boom; 1x SB Radio; 1x SB Classic-> NAD D7050 -> Totem
DreamCatcher + Velodyne Minivee Sub
Computer audio: workstation --USB->- audioengine D1 -> Grado
PS500e/Shure 1540