schiff1108 wrote:
> I was always hearing that it is the best to do attenuation at the last
> point in the chain. Hence, I have tested some while ago In-Line
> Attenuators between the preamp and the power amp. Have tested different
> set-ups and I am very satisfied and continue to use them.
> Actually, I listen to music at 12 o'clock with all the known benefits.
> Here to read:
> http://www.rothwellaudioproducts.co.uk/html/attenuators.html
> My attenuators were built by a friend.

Thanks - I just ordered some Rothwell balanced attenuators.

...pablo
Server: Virtual Machine (on VMware Workstation) running Ubuntu 18.04 +
LMS 7.9.1
System: SB Touch --optical->- Benchmark DAC2HGC --AnalysisPlus Oval
Copper XLR->- NAD M22 Power Amp --AnalysisPlus Black Mesh Oval->- KEF
Reference 1
Other Rooms: 2x SB Boom; 1x SB Radio; 1x SB Classic-> NAD D7050 -> Totem
DreamCatcher + Velodyne Minivee Sub
Computer audio: workstation --USB->- audioengine D1 -> Grado RS1/Shure
1540