"Jrgen P. Tjern":
> [2297447.631266] aufs 20070702
> [2297509.899071] aufs au_new_inode:347:smbd[27416]: Un-notified UDBA or
> directly renamed dir, b0, xfs, Simon - Garfunkel - The Best Of Simon -
> Garfunkel - Song For The Asking.mp3, hi1610612893, i16.
>
> It's not an access directly to the underlying fs, so how come this
> happens? Is this anything like hte broken_ino?

It is equivalent to the old msg 'broken ino.'
And as I wrote, it is harmless basically.

I think I found the root cause.
Probably current aufs cannot handle 'too large inode number', in your
case 1610612893 on xfs.
The aufs xino file is indexed by the inode number on branch fs. If the
inode number is too large, it may exceed the file size limit.

Junjiro Okajima