Howdy,
There is a new console screen reader in the works. It is written in python. I
have written a PKGBUILD for it. The PKGBUILD works, it installs things where
they are supposed to go, but the problem is the reader won't launch once
installed in this way. If you just run setup.py it works fine though. Can
someone please take a look and let me know how to fix this?
Thanks
Storm