Storm Dragon via aur-general <aur-general@archlinux.org> writes:

> Howdy,
> There is a new console screen reader in the works. It is written in python. I
> have written a PKGBUILD for it. The PKGBUILD works, it installs things where
> they are supposed to go, but the problem is the reader won't launch once
> installed in this way. If you just run setup.py it works fine though. Can
> someone please take a look and let me know how to fix this?
> Thanks
> Storm

Try
package()
{
  cd "$srcdir/$_gitname"
  python setup.py install --root="$pkgdir" install
}
and do not put install file into source-array. This gives less errors,
but still is not working.

[haawda@frege fenrir]$ fenrir
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/fenrir", line 137, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/bin/fenrir", line 132, in main
    app = fenrir()
  File "/usr/bin/fenrir", line 21, in __init__
    raise RuntimeError('Cannot Initialize. Maybe the configfile is not
available or not parseable')
RuntimeError: Cannot Initialize. Maybe the configfile is not available or not
parseable

Best Regards

Stefan