Mark, would you mind letting me know when you are flying next, I just don't
want to be in the same airspace as you and expose myself to the increased risk.

As to your statement

Incidentally: People die in aircraft all the time, and what you just wrote
never happens. It’s 24 carat rolled-gold bullshit.

It's happened to me twice in 30 years and let me tell you being summoned to a
coronial inquest in front of a full bench where 4 policeman died is nothing
compared  to the utter devastation of watching a mother dying of terminal
cancer being told how her Husband had died in an accident in his twin in poor
weather due to poor choices. Incidentally both pilots had a history of poor
check performances.

JJ