Peter,

I’ll look into removing the road labels, I’ll probably have to find someone who
knows how to do that as it isn;t obvious.

As to the scale, I think the guys at Mildura will want the 17,000’ maximum.
I’ve flown on a number of days from Benalla where cloudbase was 15,000+ well to
the north. I’ll think about what other colours can be used that give good
differentiation, remembering that the same colour scale is used for all charts.

Wave is predicted, but not the height (at the moment). What is shown is the
non-convective vertical movement at 5000’, 10000’ and 18000’ - this is either
wave or convergence (which may have a convective element as well).