The B800 in climb mode acts and performs exactly like the B700 except that the start/end of the thermal climb is done by the cruise/climb switch and as we don't have one on the B700 we use a little logic to figure out when you are climbing without the instrument deciding you are climbing whenever the vario momentatrily goes above zero.

Mike

.

At 08:35 AM 31/08/2011, you wrote:
Hi Mike

Can you confirm that the B 700 fits into a standard 57 mm panel hole?

Thank you

Bernard

-----Original Message-----
From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Mike
Borgelt
Sent: Tuesday, 30 August 2011 1:32 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] September Special

We're running a Special for the month of September 2011

B700 at A$792 plus shipping for orders during September.

Normally A$847 plus shipping.

The B700 is a great replacement for your old mechanical vario, easier to
install (no flasks) and actually useful because of the audio, averager and
integrator and the comparator of those.

Details on our website www.borgeltinstruments.com

The manual is there also and also details of the B800 and the manual for
that.
If you have an Oudie, the B800 was designed with the Oudie in mind.

Hopefully this spring and summer will be better than the last one and have
less rain.

Mike

Borgelt Instruments - manufacturers of quality soaring instruments since
1978 phone Int'l + 61 746 355784
fax   Int'l + 61 746 358796
cellphone Int'l + 61 428 355784

email:   mborg...@borgeltinstruments.com